Valuation & Professional Services
At Bannon we offer a full suite of Valuation and Professional Services to Landlords, Tenants and commercial property owners serviced by one of the most experienced teams of Chartered Surveyors in the country. These services include:
- Valuations – Preparation of valuation reports for single properties to multi-property portfolios on behalf of all major lending institutions and across all asset classes
- Compulsory Purchase Orders – Acting on behalf of Claimants and Acquiring Authorities for major infrastructural projects
- Business Rates – Advising occupiers and landlords on their rates liabilities on foot of Revaluations and Revisions
- Rent Reviews – Representing Landlord and Tenants on all aspects of rent reviews from inception to final determination
- Lease Renewals – Providing best in class advice to Landlords and Tenants in relation to renewals, dilapidations, compensation for disturbance etc
Valuation & Professional Services Case Studies
Our instructions cover valuations for secured lending, financial reporting, taxation etc. across the full range of Retail, Office, Mixed-Use Developments, Investment and Development Land assets. We also offer a specialised service in the valuation of business and trading assets; convenience stores and supermarkets.
Our clients include all the main lending institutions, private equity companies, private individuals, pension funds, semi-state bodies, local authorities and religious orders.
The senior members of the team are Registered Valuers, who between them have over 50 years of professional experience.
We are specialist in the more complex side of rent review instructions with particular expertise in handling third party disputes. We currently act for the landlords of Dundrum Town Centre (Excess 100 units) and various shopping centres/retail parks and office blocks nationwide. Our tenant Clients include high profile organisations such as Regus, Carphone Warehouse, Dealz and McCabes Pharmacy.